Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to me^^

Hehe^^today is my birthday~~thx to all my family members and my friends' birthday wishes!!!This year is the only year that I have celebrated my birthday 3 times~~haha!!!First,i have to thank to my lovely friends~~Yunn Li and Ehaun that had celebrated my birthday 2 weeks before.Although it was too early to celebrate,but I know they planned for all the thing just to make me happy~~^^Although some of my friends are not around me,but i can feel them!!!

Secondly,I have to thank to my friends that have celebrated my birthday 2 days before^^i knew that they have planned to give me a surprise~~but just because I am too clever,haha!!!i knew that they were going to give a surprise to me~~so they made another plan instead of the plan they planned it before~~We went to the playground at Pantai Manik,and later they brought a cake in front of me~~And that was the second celebration for my birthday^^thanks to Qi Qian,Maple,Christopher,Kah Win,Han Sian,Jia Wei,Ah Kit,Wei Han,Hui Ling,Ah Bear,Fei Luck and so on so on~~

And the third celebration is the celebration with my family^^Tonight we will celebrate it^^

I hope that my dreams can come true,that is get 4 flat in stpm~~but I know it is really a difficult task,but I think I can do it!!!Hope for that^^

0 comments: